We’re passionate about excellence
Our long-standing relationships in the retirement services space are your entry point to a successful career. If you have the drive, you’ll find a collaborative team of co-workers ready to help you build your career and improve the lives of people in your community. That's the AIG Retirement Services way.
Who we hire
We love working with talented people, but more than that, we seek compassionate and self-motivated individuals who want to grow a career with an industry leader and improve the lives of our clients.
Serving established clients
From day one, you’ll have the opportunity to work with existing clients within the retirement space.
Who we serve
Part of what makes a career at AIG Retirement Services so rewarding are our clients. You’ll work with existing clients, including teachers, doctors, nurses and government employees and more. We’re in the business of helping improve the lives of others.
Size and scope of our business as of 09/30/2020
- $103+ Billion in Assets
- $21+ Billion in Managed Accounts
- 23,000+ Institutional Clients
- 1.9 Million Retirement Plan Participants
- Over 1,200 Financial Professionals
- 4,000 Employees
Our history is driving our future
We have been an industry leader* for more than half a century
Since our founding in 1955, we have been helping Americans plan for and enjoy a secure retirement. In 1964, AIG Retirement Services became the first company to enroll a public school district – Florida’s Dade County Public School District – in a 403(b) program, and since then, we have introduced a suite of products and services that assist teachers, doctors, nurses, firefighters, police officers and more across the country.
*Source: LIMRA SRI Not-for-Profit Retirement study, 09/30/20
Innovation and recognition
- First company to place a Qualified Longevity Annuity Contract (QLAC) in the country.
- Played a crucial role in working with Congress to amend the country’s tax code to create the 403(b) plan and allow educators to save for retirement beyond their pension.
- 54 Best-in-Class awards from Plan Sponsor Magazine.
- LIMRA Ranking as of 09/30/2020: Top 2 K12, Top 3 Higher Ed, Top 4 Healthcare, Top 8 Government